Thursday, November 13, 2008

She Lives....

So keepin up with this blog has not been my number one priority. Sorry. Things have been really crazy for me. This really has been the most trying year. Nothing is working out for me. I am sooo broke, it's insane and I'm even working two jobs. Oh yeah and I've gained 10 pounds. Geez.

On the upside I've decided to spend Thanksgiving with my 'beau' Joker. This should be interesting, he doesn't want a Turkey so I caved and said I would make cornish hens. Maybe I should use my engagement chicken recipe! Then again that got me and engagement to Mountain Man that I spent months trying to end, so maybe not.

Tomorrow I'm doing some charity work....if I don't come up with a bailout plan for myself soon I may be needing help the charity that I am helping. No other plans for the weekend, probably end up going out. Maybe I can get somebody to buy my broke butt some drinks....

No comments: