Monday, November 17, 2008

Blame it on the economy...

Being that I am very broke and deep in debt I took on a second job at the end of the summer. I work part time in retail. It ‘s not as bad as the paper delivery job I had last year but it still sucks. Besides the fact that all the people I work with annoy the crap out of me, it’s hard working around all those things I want to buy but can’t afford.

I am emotionally drained and stressed out. There is nobody that I don’t owe. Short of winning the lottery I have no way out. My family won’t help me. They say they can’t but that is so not true. I always thought I could turn to them but now I know that I am really on my own.

Sad to say money would be the answer to all my problems. It’s like my life is a puzzle I have all the pieces and I know where they go but they keep coming apart without money to hold them together. It would just take just one bump of the table and all the pieces would be jumble or even lost.

No comments: