Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks....for reading.

(early Thanksgiving post)
So even though this are in the financial crapper at this particular moment. I must say there are something’s that I am Thankful for. For instance my friends, what a wonderful bunch of yahoos. They are so much fun to hang out with. When I go out with the crew I feel like part of a community. I look forward every year to our week long summer vacation, it’s always fun, never the same and always hard to put into words. I know if I swallowed my pride they would help out of this mess, but I really hope I never have to.

I’m thankful for Joker. A good man is hard to find, hold on to, deal with and understand. I have to admit he has been very understanding, considering all my hang-ups. We had a great conversation last weekend that calmed my fears. I didn’t even have to say ‘we need to talk’, he just knew. Thank you.

I will be giving Thanks and breaking bread (sorta) with some of the aforementioned friends. MMMHaze is throwing a shindig at her crib following that we will meet up with the usual suspects and give thanks for adult beverages.

Surely I’m not the only one having a tough go of it right now. But like the line in that one movie (so I can’t remember the name) ‘Never give up, Never surrender.’ I hope everyone has something to be thankful for and something to make you smile when your day is long.

Happy Turkey Day

No comments: