Monday, December 29, 2008

Antagonize

What is it about the holiday’s that makes people loss their minds? I had been home a not even a whole 24 hours before all hell broke loose. All over a comment I made. Actually it was an observation of how my family has a habit of antagonizing each other. My sister BP accused me of thinking that I was better than everyone. Ohh and then she went on a tirade about how I only blow into town for a week, so I don’t have to deal with what she does.

Um, what? It seriously only proved how little she knows about me and how little she listens. Not surprising as BP has always held the favorite title in the family. That is until recently. Her temporary fall from grace has created a void filled only by the strange excitement over my homecoming.

My answer to the um problem……..Merlot…..lots of it!

No comments: