Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My heart hurts

Ok, I don’t know what to feel. Basically I’m just all over the emotional map. See I have been have some financial troubles. It’s been really tough and really stressful. I turned to my family for help and my mom actually just said ‘well it’s tough everywhere.’ My older sister talked in circles and then finally concluded with she could help me….in March!

Against everything that is me, I did something that I never wanted to do, and now that I have I wish I hadn’t. I asked a dear friend to borrow some money. Agh! That pained me so much I was shaking when I made the call. But I truly had no where else to turn.

They thing is he gave zero grief. No run around, asked no questions. He just said ‘how much, sure I’ll send it to you tomorrow.’ Oh I hated to do that. I feel like a complete loser, an irresponsible loser. However, I don’t know what feels worse having to ask for the money, or that a friend stepped up when my family hung me out to dry. It so sucks being me.

No comments: